Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Hello and Helpful segment for back to school anxiety



Hello new and old friends to Wheelock Elementary School! My name is Jenna Johnson and I am the full time School Psychologist here at Wheelock.  I can hardly believe it but I am entering my sixth year in Medfield and I absolutely love my job.  I look forward to seeing my third grade friends again and meeting new second grade friends.  Welcome to my blog, I try to post helpful and relevant resources from time to time.  If you ever want to reach out to me for more specific questions or concerns please email me at jennajohnson@email.medfield.net.


As the new school year is vastly approaching, there may be great feelings of excitement for what a new school year can bring, but I know there are plenty of kids and parents who may be a bit anxious.  Therefore, I just wanted to share a great audio segment I found from the National Association of School Psychologist (NASP) website.  I always find such great resources from NASP and this one is dedicated to supporting kids of all ages who may have some back to school anxiety.  The staff at Wheelock work so hard to help support the transition back into school and we look forward to the 2018-2019 school year!

Audio segment found here:





3 comments:

  1. Not truly, We entitle that devise main in-steal of the a multiple of backs a decorous interesting impact for you to tutor's head. We would lease that volition dapper & easy bid cure-summations for you to factory beliefs and properly. Manly Psychologist

    ReplyDelete
  2. you explain the term of psychology in new way, i really like this and enjoy your blog. keep wirting i also wrote on best psychiatrist in dubai, you can check it out if you want and give your feedback if you like...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The goal of SEO is to increase the amount of traffic that your website gets from people doing searches on Google. SEO for Doctors

    ReplyDelete