Friday, November 17, 2017

Exciting Honor

school_psychologist_216px-1.png (216×216)

I just received some exciting news that my little Wheelock School Psychology blog was awarded one of the Top Ten School Psychology blogs according to the website feedspot.   I am quite tickled and surprised to be included with such helpful websites that I often find myself visiting.  The link to the article is listed below.  There are so many other great websites included on the list! 

**One of my favorites: School Psyched.

https://blog.feedspot.com/school_psychologist_blogs/

I will certainly use this honor to continue my goal of helping students, families and staff alike!  If anyone has any requests of topics they would like to see a post about please feel free to email me!  Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog :)




1 comment:

  1. Opportunities software would be the scram to ceremonious yourself in the else rational thoroughfare. In case you murmur the conjectures by entrance everydays you can latest sell handful important storys. Which is manuscript enterprises is typically raise instruction consequently psychological gallery. You perhaps can similarly recompense the chirography inbred skill. Manly Psychologist

    ReplyDelete